The exchange aims to effectively handle and resolve all grievances received
to provide a seamless environment for financial dealings on the exchange.
- Investors can fill the Grievance Form and submit the same by attaching
it, along with all relevant supporting documents such as contract notes,
ledger statement, bank statement etc., on an email to the below mentioned
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.- +91 79 6199 3161
- Alternatively, the complaint may be submitted in physical form along
with the supporting documents at our registered office either in person
or by post. Grievances received will be addressed suitably in a timebound
- All disputes or differences arising out of or in relation to any
agreement/s including the interpretation of the terms contained therein
with regard to the obligations, failures or breach thereof by any of
the parties and/or of any matter whatsoever arising out of the agreement,
shall in the first instance be resolved mutually by the parties.
- If the parties fail to resolve the same mutually, then the same shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the rules, bye laws and regulations of the exchange.
- If the parties fail to resolve the same mutually, they may avail the arbitration mechanism extended by the exchange.