> Sponsored Market Access (SMA)
Sponsored Market Access (SMA)
- SMA is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a service provider and made available to customers over a network.
- Free of cost rack space is allocated by INDIA INX to the SMA Service providers to install their algo trading application server in INDIA INX colocation. The members can connect to this SMA algo server at Co-location via Internet.
- The algo strategy parameters can be triggered from the member front-end application and sent to the SMA algo server at Co-location.
- The corresponding algos will generate orders to be sent to INDIA INX trading system through Co-location network.
- The algo orders will be sent to the INDIA INX Trading system via the high speed Co-location gateway for minimum latency.
- Members can execute orders over high speed Co-location network without installation of any infrastructure at Co-location.
- Zero capital expenditure on infrastructure at Co-location.
- The algo orders will be generated at Co-location and sent to the INDIA INX Trading system via the high speed 10G Co-location network for minimum latency.
Diagrammatic representation of Sponsored Market Access
- Free of cost rack space is allocated by INDIA INX to SMA service providers to install their algo trading application server in INDIA INX Co-location.
- Vendor can service multiple clients with a centralized algo server installed at Co-location. Hence, vendor's cost of maintenance is low.